Thinking about a bathroom renovation? Laziness and unclear ideas of what we want to do are some of the factors that block us when renovating our bathroom and, of course, the economic issue. We suggest 7 essential tips for you to intelligently plan your new project considering the important aspects.
- Great ideas in social networks: Now more than ever, we have a lot of information on the Internet that can be very useful when deciding and making choices for the reform of our bathroom.
- Pinterest Here, you can see a multitude of images and go choosing the one you like the most to make your own board with the selection you have chosen.
- Blogs. Visit the blogs specialized in inspiration and trends in the bathroom. There are many solutions for choosing faucet styles or DIY solutions.
- Instagram. Here you can do a search with hashtag #bath to find interesting ideas.
- Issue. Do you want to see bathroom-related magazines? Issuu is another great channel of inspiration. DIY options, materials, furniture and ideas to make everything easier.
- Budget: 50/50 plan for labour and material.
Once you’ve decided on your overall budget, figure out how much of the budget will go to labour and how much to material.
- Time: calculate approximately 17 days from start to finish
Calculate the estimated time it will take to renovate your bathroom, although it may take a little longer.
- Waterproofing: Choose the correct products and materials to prevent the entry of water and moisture.
Waterproofing is an essential issue for bathrooms both on the floor and walls.
- Ventilation: airflow is essential.
The ventilation and air flow suitable are essential for the health of the bathroom. Get advice from experts to choose the right fan (if there is no window) and where to place it. This will ensure healthy conditions and prevent moisture and deterioration of the chosen materials.
- Sustainability: respect the environment and take care of your pocket.
There are many ways to add an eco-friendly touch to your bathroom: water-saving toilets, showers, and faucets; low-VOC or non-VOC paints and sealants; Recycled tile surface countertops, etc.
- Hidden problems: where to find them and how to solve them?
Often times, water damage is one of the biggest hidden problems when renovating the bathroom. This can be caused by corroded or old plumbing, non-waterproof shower and tub tiles, etc. Consult an experienced professional.
These are the 7 essential tips when renovating your bathroom. Follow them, and you will get a perfect reform and without unforeseen events.…